For over two decades, I’ve been working with a select number of high net-worth individuals as their “partner in prosperity”. It is my goal to be their trusted guide to their investments.
My Solid Financial Experience:
- Over 20 years of professional expertise including KPMG.
- My background includes financial and investment consulting, public and private accounting, as well as insurance advising.
- I’ve worked in the Tax & Private Business Division of a major international accounting firm.
- I’ve specifically been providing financial advisory services since 1999.
Knowledgeable, Educated and Ethical:
- I’ve earned the coveted Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) designation.
- As a CFP®, I’ve demonstrated experience, education in Financial Planning, Tax Planning, Employee Benefits, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, Investment Management and Insurance.
- I earned a degree in Economics from the University of California.
Financial Planning Credentials:
- As a Certified Financial Planner™, I’m a Registered Representative with Securities America, Inc. and an Investment Advisor Representative with Securities America Advisors, Inc.
- I proudly rank among the top 4% insurance agents worldwide (The Million Dollar Round Table).
- I’ve been elected President of the Marin Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors (MAIFA).
- I’m also California Life and Health Insurance licensed.